1. Many toilets do not have seats and only a thin porcelain rim.
2. Bring mosquito repellent and bring more, if you can, shower in it daily.
3. Thumbs up are used to greet people, but they are cocked to the side and arm out stretched, and a "Todo bien" is added.
4. Girls of all sizes wear wildly printed leggings with shirts that don't cover their butts as they walk with wide strides down the street in Converse. Men watch as they jiggle down the street.
5. Everyone has a dog and they walk the everywhere or even have them ride on their motorcycle pink tongues waving "Todo Bien" to oncoming traffic.
6. Children are sandwiched between adults as they weave in out of traffic on motorcycles.
7. Did I mention there are a lot of motorcycles?
8. There is traffic everywhere at every time of the day and motorcyclist weave in and out traffic with a buzz like bees adding to the never silent city noise.
9. Everyone greets one another all the time, if you don't it's rude.
10. If at a party it takes 20 mins to greet everyone because a hug and kiss is given to everyone present. Good-bye takes even longer.