1. Priorities change as you get older.
2. Family is important and although I tell myself not to take them for granted I sometimes still do, but what's important is I try.
3. Make plans, lots of plans all the time to give yourself something to laugh about later.
4. One good drink is better than ten bad ones.
5. Beer can be good. Bud Light is not one of those beers. Ever.
6. BFF's are the ones that change/grow with you. Not every person who was a BFF will stay one. That's okay too; you were in each others lives when you needed to be.
7. Smart beats hot. Every time.
8. Being around negative people is like licking a sick person's hand. It's contagious. Stay away.
9. Patience. Patience. Patience. (I'm still learning that one).
10. Life can continue without that MarcKheil'sChanelSevenChantelleDior thing. It can. Really.
11. If you can't have a conversation. Take the hint.
12. It's okay to cry. A lot.
13. Music. Music that you love that you feel in your bones. Listen to that. The rest can go in the trash.
14. Go to the gym, but listen to your body.
15. Hair grows back.
16.Your throat is big enough to swallow your pride. You won't choke, and sometimes the end result is what you wanted.
17. Say I'm sorry, but don't be a doormat.
18. If people want you in their lives they make an effort too. Every relationship takes work. That means friendships too.
19. If you find someone you can just be silent with. Keep them.
20. The fun is not worth the next day.
21. Don't work somewhere you hate for too long. You'll turn into the people you made fun of in the beginning.
22. Stand up for yourself. Even if it hurts.
23. Learn how to change a tire.
24. Don't over tweeze your eyebrows. You look older, and no one likes frowny faces for eyebrows.
25. Some dogs are okay. When I say some I mean, Sami.
26. Cook. A lot.
27. If shoes hurt don't wear them. It's that simple.
28. Friends will accept you. Flaws and all.
29. Friends can become family, but family will always be family.
30. Moisturize. Wear sunscreen.
31. Less make-up is better. Everyone can see your cake face. Oh, and the line against your jaw line also.
32. Getting older is scary, but laugh even when you're on the floor flat on your back unable to move.